V. V. Struzhanov
A METHOD FOR CALCULATING STRESSES IN A MULTIPLY CONNECTED ELASTIC BODY
An analytical method for determining the stress state in elastic bodies with a cavity is developed. The technique is based on using solutions to problems of the theory of elasticity for two simply connected regions, namely, for a body without a cavity and a space that is the exterior of a cavity. Special operator equations are obtained to determining the required stresses in a multiply connected body. An iterative method for solving these operator equations is proposed. A convergence of successive approximations is proved. An illustrative example is provided.
Keywords: multiply connected body, stress state, operator equation, successive approximation, iteration convergence
1. Savin, G.N. and Tul’chii, V.I. Spravochnik po kontsentratsii napryazheniy [Handbook on Stress Concentrations]. Kiev, Vishcha Shkola Publ., 1976. (In Russian).
2. Savin G.N. Raspredelenie napryazheniy okolo otverstiy [Stress Distribution Around Holes]. Kiev, Naukova Dumka Publ., 1968, 891 p (In Russian).
3. Rabotnov Yu.N. Mekhanika devormirovannogo tverdogo tela [Mechanics of Deformable Solids]. M, Nauka Publ., 1988, 712 p. (In Russian).
4. Mirenkov V.E., Shutov V.A., Poluektov V.A. On the deformation of loosened plates. Izvestiya Vuzov, Stroitelstvo, 2002, no. 12, pp. 17–21. (In Russian).
5. Sil'vestrov V.V., Zemlyanova A.Yu. Repair of a Plate with a Circular Hole by Applying a Patch. Journal of Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics, 2004, vol. 45, no. 4, pp. 605–611. DOI: 10.1023/B:JAMT.0000030342.06634.ec.
6. Levshchanova L.L. The destruction of the coating on a plate with a cutout. Mekhanika kompozitsionnykh materialov i konstruktsii (Mechanics of Composite Materials and Structures), 2007, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 233–238. (In Russian).
7. Mokryakov V.V. The use of the multipole format for solving problems of two close located holes. Mechanics of Solids, 2007, vol. 42, iss. 5, pp 771–785. DOI: 10.3103/S0025654407050111.
8. Kudryavtsev S.V. Kontsentratsiya naprryazheniy vblizi krugovykh otverstiy v gofrirovannykh stenkakh balok [Stress Concentration Near Circular Holes in Corrugated Beam Walls]. Ekaterinburg, AMB Publishing House, 2010, 156 p. (In Russian).
9. Khan Kh. Teoriya uprugosti [Theory of Elasticity]. Moscow, Mir Publ., 1988, 344 p. (In Russian).
10. Lurie A.I. Teoriya uprugosti [Theory of Elasticity]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1970, 940 p. (In Russian).
11. Dmitrienko Yu.I. Tenzornoe ischislenie [Tensor Calculation]. Moscow, Vysshaya Shkola Publ., 2001, 575 p. (In Russian).
12. Mikhlin S.G. Variatsionnye metody v matematicheskoy fizike [Variational Methods in Mathematical Physics]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1970, 512 p. (In Russian).
13. Lyusternik L.A, Sobolev V.I. Elementy funktsionalnogo analiza [Elements of Functional Analysis]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1965, 520 p. (In Russian).
14. Timoshenko S., Gudier J.N. Teoriya uprugosti, Rus. transl. [Theory of Elasticity, New York, Toronto, London, McGraw-Hill Book Company, 1951]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1971. (In Russian).
Struzhanov V. V. A Method for Calculating Stresses in a Multiply Connected Elastic Body // Diagnostics, Resource and Mechanics of materials and structures. -
2020. - Iss. 1. - P. 34-42. -
DOI: 10.17804/2410-9908.2020.1.034-42. -