The text is to be saved in Rich Text Format, RTF. Original size: А4. Font: Times New Roman, main text font size: 12 pt, page parameters: all margins 2 cm. Justified alignment. Line spacing: single. Indention: no. A new paragraph is to start with a new line, hyphenation turned on. Figures, tables, diagrams and photos must be distinct and clear, they may be included in the text, and they may be both black-and-white and full-color.
1. The title must be as concise as possible and representative of the content of the text.
2. The abstract must not exceed 2000 characters; it is recommended that the author(s) follow the paper chronology, use special terms, avoid unimportant details and complicated grammatical structures, preferably use active voice rather than passive.
3. Keywords, between 3 and 10, must represent the content (by the keywords, the paper is to be found in the search systems and database systems), special terms from controlled dictionaries must be used.
4. Introduction (preferably not more than 2 pages) is a brief survey of the state of the art in the subject matter, with citations or references to the relevant literature; the section must end with the formulation of the aim and/or objective of the study.
5. Materials and Experimental Procedure (for experimental studies) or Problem Statement and Solution Methods (for theoretical studies). Repetitions, redundant details and common knowledge, as well as detailed derivation of formulae and equations should be avoided (only final formulae must be presented, with the explanation of the way they are obtained).
6. Results and Discussion.
7. Conclusion. The results of the study described in the paper are concisely presented in this section as inferences, without repetition and discussion, the results being discussed in the “Results and Discussion” section. The inferences must be compact.
8. Acknowledgements. Thanks are expressed to individuals and institutions for assistance in doing the research, discussing the results and preparing the manuscript. Financial support sources may be mentioned, e. g. grants, projects, programs etc.
9. References must be made according to the example.
Brief Requirements to Manuscript Typing
Units of physical quantities. In the manuscript preparation, one is to follow the SI International System of Units. Off-system units are admissible if they go current in the field of knowledge under study.
Tables are numbered if their number exceeds one. The heading is necessary for tables of independent significance, whereas subsidiary tables are given without any heading. Mathematical formulae. Complicated and multiline formulae are to be typed altogether in Microsoft Equation 3.0. Only continuous numbering is used.
Figures are submitted in TIFF, PNG, JPEG, ВМР, WMF. Figures scanned from elsewhere are not accepted, the only exclusion being images scanned from photographic negatives. Recommended figure dimensions: 60 × 150 and 60 × 70 mm, with a minimum resolution of 150 dpi.
The List of References arranged according to the requirements is to be compiled in the order the citations appear in the text, and it follows at the end of the manuscript. The bibliographic citations are numbered continuously throughout the text, where they are to be bracketed, e. g., , [2, 3], [4–7], [4, p. 23–28], [4, p. 25]. When a reference comprises more than three authors, all of them must be mentioned without exception (see the example). This increases the citation frequency of all the authors, not only the first one. In the List of References the citation sources are to be accompanied by the DOI index if there is any. With this aim in view, the contributors themselves must make a search and put the DOI number at the end of the reference (see the example).