I. I. Valov
STUDYING THE PROCESS OF PULSED LOADING OF A WATER-FILLED CYLINDRICAL CONTAINER
The paper solves the problem of determining the pressure field in a liquid during experimental testing of the motion of objects under water. A calculation method is given for determining the pressure field on the walls of a cylindrical container during the intensive development of a spherical gas cavity in a liquid. The presence of solid container walls is taken into account by placing fictitious sources on them with an intensity that ensures the fulfillment of the non-leakage condition. The law of development of a gas bubble, similar to the Rayleigh equation, is derived; the mass of gas in the bubble is determined in accordance with the Saint-Venant equation. The pressure at the container point of interest to the researcher is calculated with the use of the Cauchy-Lagrange integral. The constructed method makes it possible to estimate the loads on the experimental stand in the event of an emergency situation.
Keywords: hydrodynamic experiment, pressure field in a liquid
- Kochin N.E., Kibel I.A., Roze N.V. Teoreticheskaya gidromekhanika [Theoretical Hydromechanics]. Moscow, Fizmatgiz Publ., 1964, vol. 1, 584 p. (In Russian).
- Milne-Thompson L. M. Teoreticheskaya gidromekhanika [Theoretical Hydrodynamics]. Moscow, Mir Publ., 1964, 660 p. (In Russian).
- Sedov L.I. Mekhanika sploshnoy sredy [Continuum Mechanics]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1970, vol. 2, 568 p. (In Russian).
- Chizhiumov S.D. Osnovy gidromekhaniki [Fundamentals of Hydrodynamics: a tutorial]. Komsomolsk-on-Amur, KnAGTU Publ., 2007, 106 p. (In Russian).
- Degtyar V.G., Pegov V.I. Gidromekhanika ballisticheskikh raket podvodnykh lodok [Submarine Ballistic Missile Hydrodynamics]. Miass, KB im. Akad. V.P. Makeeva Publ., 2004, 256 p. (In Russian).
- Degtyar V.G., Pegov V.I., Merkulov E.S. Numerical simulation of the evolution of the cavity boundary during torpedo launch. Vestnik YuURGU. Seriya Matematicheskoe Modelirovanie i Progrmmirovanie, 2013, 6 (1), pp. 5–12. (In Russian).
- Spevak L.F., Nefedova O.A. Parallelizing the Solution of the Nonlinear Heat Conduction Problem with the Application of the Opencl Library. Diagnostics, Resource and Mechanics of materials and structures, 2016, iss. 6, pp. 80–91. DOI: 10.17804/2410-9908.2016.6.080-091. Available at: http://dream-journal.org/issues/2016-6/2016-6_113.html (accessed: 12.12.2018).
- Kazakov A.L., Spevak L.F., Nefedova O.A. Simultenious Application of the Boundary Element Method and the Power Series Method for Solving a Two-Dimensional Problem of Heat Wave Motion. Diagnostics, Resource and Mechanics of materials and structures, 2017, iss. 6, pp. 6–15. DOI: 10.17804/2410-9908.2017.6.006-015. Available at: http://dream-journal.org/issues/2017-6/2017-6_151.html (accessed: 12.12.2018).
- Pegov V.I., Moshkin I.Yu. Applying the Method of Plane Sections for Evaluating the Parameters of Flight Vehicles under Multiphase Flow. Diagnostics, Resource and Mechanics of materials and structures, 2020, iss. 4, pp. 48–61. DOI: 10.17804/2410-9908.2020.4.048-061. Available at: http://dream-journal.org/issues/2020-4/2020-4_299.html (accessed: 23.12.2021).
- Pegov V.I., Moshkin I.Yu. Applying An Updated Method of Markers to Defining Transient Force Impact under Multiphase Flowing. Diagnostics, Resource and Mechanics of materials and structures, 2020, iss. 5, pp. 45–57. DOI: 10.17804/2410-9908.2020.5.045-057. Available at: http://dream-journal.org/issues/2020-5/2020-5_300.html (accessed: 23.12.2021).
Valov I. I. Studying the Process of Pulsed Loading of a Water-Filled Cylindrical Container // Diagnostics, Resource and Mechanics of materials and structures. -
2021. - Iss. 6. - P. 37-44. -
DOI: 10.17804/2410-9908.2021.6.037-044. -