V. I. Pegov, I. Yu. Moshkin
APPLYING AN UPDATED METHOD OF MARKERS TO DEFINING TRANSIENT FORCE IMPACT UNDER MULTIPHASE FLOWING
Numerical simulation of transient hydrodynamic forces from shaped gas cavities formed in liquid under active interaction of liquid and a jet source of high-temperature gas and intensive heat and mass transfer is performed. To solve the task, a method of coarse particle markers with, as opposed to the classical one, an additional stage, when moving boundaries of different media in cells with interfaces of these media are as if stitched, is updated. In addition, problems of inter-media heat and mass transfer by condensation and evaporation are simultaneously solved. The predicted results are compared with the experimental data. Validation and verification are performed by comparing the analysis results with the experimental data. The applicability of the updated method of coarse particle markers to defining transient force impact under multiphase flowing is demonstrated.
Acknowledgments: The work was performed with the support from the South Urals Federal Research Center of Mineralogy and Geoecology of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences and the Acade-mician V. P. Makeyev State Rocket Centre JSC under the state assignment to the South Urals Federal Research Center of Mineralogy and Geoecology of the Ural Branch of RAS, theme No. 0431-2014-0001.
Keywords: heat and mass transfer, two-phase flow, method of markers, transient impact, multiphase flow
- Degtyar V.G., Pegov V.I. Gidrodinamika podvodnogo starta raket [Hydrodynamics of Underwater Missile Launching]. Moscow, Mashinostroenie Publ., 2009, 448 p. (In Russian).
- Degtiar V.G., Pegov V.I., Moshkin I.Yu., Cheshko A.D. Mathematical modeling of the processes of heat and mass transfer of hot gas jets with fluid during underwater rocket launches. Teplofizika Vysokikh Temperatur, 2019, vol. 57, iss. 5, pp. 742– 747. DOI: 10.1134/S004036441905003X. (In Russian).
- Pegov V.I., Moshkin I.Yu. Dynamic analysis of a ballistic missile model. Vestnik YuUrGU. Ser. Mat. Model. Progr., 2017, vol. 10, iss. 4, pp. 56–63. DOI: 10.14529/mmp170406. (In Russian).
- Degtiar V.G. Pegov V.I., Cheshko А.D. Investigation of ignition of a submerged jet engine. Nauchno-technicheskiy Vestnik Povolzhya. – 2016. – No. 5. – P. 181–189. (In Russian).
- Pegov V.I., Cheshko А.D., Moshkin I.Yu., Merkulov Ye.S. Experimental modeling and simulation of launching effect on a submarine. In: A look into the future-2016: proceedings of XIV Youth Scientific and Technical Conference, Saint Petersburg, CDB ME “Rubin” Publ., 2016, pp. 598–605. (In Russian).
- Pegov V.I., Moshkin I.Yu. Analysis of fluid dynamics of cavitational launch technique Chelyabinsk Physical and Mathematical Journal, 2018, vol. 3, iss. 4, pp. 476–485. DOI: 10.24411/2500-0101-2018-13408. (In Russian).
- Pegov V.I., Moshkin I.Yu., Merkulov Ye.S., Cheshko A.В. Numerical simulation of hydrodynamic loads on starting rocket and submarine. Bulletin of Almaz-Antey JSC, 2016, no. 3 (18), pp. 65–70. (In Russian).
- Degtiar V.G., Moshkin I.Yu., Pegov V.I., Kalashnikov S.T., Khlybov V.I. RU CNC_RNSG 2015613842 (08 Sept. 2014). (In Russian).
- Kostin G.F., Degtiar V.G., Kalashnikov S.T., Savelyev V.N., Tyumentsev V.А., Khlybov V.I., Shvaleva R.K. Experimental-analytical methodology used to define parameters of sandy-grained roughness on burned surfaces of composite thermal-protective materials. Konsruktsii iz Kompozitsionnykh Materialov, 2018, no. 3, pp. 29–39. (In Russian).
- Kostin G.F., Zakharyevich D.A., Kalashnikov S.T., Savelyev V.N., Shvaleva R.К. Methodology and results of evaluation of variations in thermal and physical characteristics of a carbon fiber composite on the basis of a phenol-formaldehyde binding agent under heating and decomposition. Konsruktsii iz Kompozitsionnykh Materialov, 2018, no. 4, pp. 63–70. (In Russian).
- Kalashnikov S.T., Mokin Yu.A., Shvaleva R.K. Design and experimental study of changes in the shape of small lateral surface distortions during ablation of carbon-composite thermal protection of the reentry vehicle model. Konsruktsii iz Kompozitsionnykh Materialov, 2018, no. 4 (152), pp. 42–47. (In Russian).
- Mokin Yu.A., Kalashnikov S.T., Shvaleva R.К. Estimate of variance of disturbance aerodynamic normal force coefficient of rotary body with small irregular surface distortions of composite thermal protection coating at supersonic flow. Konsruktsii iz Kompozitsionnykh Materialov, 2020, no. 3, pp. 3–8. (In Russian).
Pegov V. I., Moshkin I. Yu. Applying An Updated Method of Markers to Defining Transient Force Impact under Multiphase Flowing // Diagnostics, Resource and Mechanics of materials and structures. -
2020. - Iss. 5. - P. 45-57. -
DOI: 10.17804/2410-9908.2020.5.045-057. -