V. I. Pegov, I. Yu. Moshkin
APPLYING THE METHOD OF PLANE SECTIONS FOR EVALUATING THE PARAMETERS OF FLIGHT VEHICLES UNDER MULTIPHASE FLOW
Numerical simulation of the underwater motion of flight vehicles launched from underwater is performed. The updated method of plane sections is used to determine the hydrodynamic parameters of flight vehicles under multiphase flow. Hydrodynamic loading can be evaluated through the determination of nonstationary boundaries of a gas cavity and the linear load on the water-flown aft. By the method of plane sections, the 3D boundary value problem of the cavitational flow of a flight vehicle at an attack angle resolves itself into a plane hydrodynamic problem, separate for each section of the cavity. The predicted results are compared with the experimental data. Validation and verification were performed by comparing the analysis results with the experimental data. The applicability of the method of plane sections to the determination of the hydrodynamic parameters of flight vehicles under multiphase flow is demonstrated.
Acknowledgements: The work was performed with the support from the South Urals Federal Research Center of Mineralogy and Geoecology (Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences) and the Acade-mician V. P. Makeyev State Rocket Centre JSC under the state assignment to SU FRC MG UB RAS, theme No. 0431-2014-0001.
Keywords: multiphase flow, cavitation, cavity, method of plane sections, mathematical and physical simulation
- Degtiar V.G., Pegov V.I. Raketno-kosmicheskaya Tekhnika, 1999, iss. 1 (43), part 2, pp. 20–35. (In Russian).
- Poletaev B.I. Mathematical model of motion dynamics of a missile in the underwaters part of the missile cavitational launch technique. In: Problemy mashinovedeniya i mashinostroyeniya [Problems of Machine Science and Mechanical Engineering]. – SPb. : SZGZTU Publ., 2001. – Iss. 24. – P. 24–37. (In Russian).
- Logvinovich G.V. Gidrodinamika techeny so svobodnymi granitsami [Hydrodynamics of Flows with Free Boundaries]. Kiev, Naukova Dumka Publ., 1969, 216 p. (In Russian).
- Logvinovich G.V., Buyvol V.N., Dudko A.S., Putilin S.I., Shevchuk Yu.R. Techeniya so svobodnymi poverkhnostyami [Flows with Free Surfaces]. Kiev, Naukova Dumka, 1985. – 178 p. (In Russian).
- Kapankin E.N., Gulnev S.I. Cavitation flow over a body by a vertical fluid stream. In: Krylov Recitations: Reports. Leningrad, 1973, pp. 14–26. (In Russian).
- Degtyar V.G., Pegov V.I. Gidrodinamika podvodnogo starta raket [Hydrodynamics of Underwater Missile Launching]. Moscow, Mashinostroenie Publ., 2009, 448 p. (In Russian).
- Degtiar V.G., Murashev V.I., Perekhodyuk V.N. Solving problems of lateral loads at SLBM launch. In: RKT Collected Papers. Series XIV, 2000, iss. 2 (45), pp. 140–151. (In Russian).
- Degtiar V.G., Moshkin I.Yu., Pegov V.I., Kalashnikov S.T., Khlybov V.I. RU CNC_RNSG 2015613842 (08 Sept. 2014). (In Russian).
- Kostin G.F., Degtiar V.G., Kalashnikov S.T., Savelyev V.N., Tyumentsev V.А., Khlybov V.I., Shvaleva R.K. Experimental-analytical methodology used to define parameters of sandy-grained roughness on burned surfaces of composite thermal-protective materials. Konsruktsii iz Kompozitsionnykh Materialov, 2018, no. 3, pp. 29–39. (In Russian).
- Kostin G.F., Zakharyevich D.A., Kalashnikov S.T., Savelyev V.N., Shvaleva R.К. Methodology and results of evaluation of variations in thermal and physical characteristics of a carbon fiber composite on the basis of a phenol-formaldehyde binding agent under heating and decomposition. Konsruktsii iz Kompozitsionnykh Materialov, 2018, no. 4, pp. 63–70. (In Russian).
- Kalashnikov S.T., Mokin Yu.A., Shvaleva R.K. Design and experimental study of changes in the shape of small lateral surface distortions during ablation of carbon-composite thermal protection of the reentry vehicle model. Konsruktsii iz Kompozitsionnykh Materialov, 2018, no. 4 (152), pp. 42–47. (In Russian).
- Mokin Yu.A., Kalashnikov S.T., Shvaleva R.К. Estimate of variance of disturbance aerodynamic normal force coefficient of rotary body with small irregular surface distortions of composite thermal protection coating at supersonic flow. Konsruktsii iz Kompozitsionnykh Materialov, 2020, no. 3, pp. 3–8. (In Russian).
Pegov V. I., Moshkin I. Yu. Applying the Method of Plane Sections for Evaluating the Parameters of Flight Vehicles under Multiphase Flow [Electronic resource]
// Diagnostics, Resource and Mechanics of materials and structures. -
2020. - Iss. 4. - P. 48-61. -
DOI: 10.17804/2410-9908.2020.4.048-061. -