S. P. Kurilin, A. M. Sokolov
FORMATION OF A SYSTEM OF INDICATORS FOR EVALUATING THE CHARACTERISTICS OF ASYNCHRONOUS ELECTRIC MOTORS AT THEIR LIFE CYCLE STAGES
The article focuses on the development and formation of a system of indicators for assessing the characteristics of asynchronous electric motors (AEMs) at various life cycle stages. The problem is solved on the basis of the topological approach to the analysis of heterogeneous electromechanical systems. The life cycle of AEM and the tasks of its information support are described. The flows of diagnostic information are analyzed. Indicators for assessing the health of AEDs at various stages of their life cycle are proposed.
Acknowledgements: The study was performed under the state assignment (project No. FSWF-2020-0019) and financially supported by the RFBR as part of project No. 20-01-00283
Keywords: asynchronous electric motor, life cycle, operational states, topological approach, indicators of motor health
- Vol'dek A.I. Elektricheskie mashiny [Electrical Machines]. 3rd ed., Moscow, Al'yans Publ., 2017, 832 p. (In Russian).
- Gol'dberg O.D., Makarov L.N., Khelemskaya S.P. Inzhenernoe proektirovanie elektricheskikh mashin [Engineering Design of Electrical Machines]. Moscow, Izdat. Dom «Basted» Publ., 2016, 528 p. (In Russian).
- Kurilin S.P., Denisov V.N. Topologicheskie aspekty teorii asinkhronnykh elektricheskikh mashin [Topological Aspects of the Theory of Asynchronous Electrical Machines]. Smolensk, Universum Publ., 2019, 200 p. (In Russian).
- Borisov V.V., Kurilin S.P., Chernovalova M.V. Topologicheskii podkhod k issledovaniyu neodnorodnykh elektromekhanicheskikh system. In: Matematicheskie metody v tekhnike i tekhnologiyakh: sb. tr. mezhdunar. nauch. konf. [Mathematical Methods in Engineering and Technology: Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference]. St. Petersburg, Politekhn. Un-t Publ., 2020, vol. 7, pp. 96–99. (In Russian).
- Kurilin S.P., Denisov V.N., Fedulov A.S., Dli M.I. Scientific basis of methods for topological diagnostics of asynchronous electric machines. AIP Conference Proceedings, 2018, vol. 2053, pp. 030031. DOI: 10.1063/1.5084392.
- Kurilin S.P., Denisov V.N. The Development of Topological Diagnostic Methods of Asynchronous Electric Machines. Diagnostics, Resource and Mechanics of materials and structures, 2018, iss. 6, pp. 214–221. DOI: 10.17804/2410-9908.2018.6.214-221. Available at: http://dream-journal.org/issues/2018-6/2018-6_185.html
- Kurillin S.P., Denisov V.N., Dli M.I., Bobkov V.I. Vector space as an area of the operation risks characteristics for asynchronous electric machines. IOP Conf. Series: Journal of Physics: Conf. Series, 2019, vol. 1260, pp. 052017. DOI: 10.1088/1742-6596/1260/5/052017.
- Kurilin S.P., Denisov V.N., Dli M.I., Bobkov V.I. A method for the operational diagnostics of induction motors. AIP Conference Proceedings, 2019, vol. 2176, pp. 040008. DOI: 10.1063/1.5135157. Available at: http://dream-journal.org/issues/2018-6/2018-6_185.html