A. L. Bobrov
USING THE AE METHOD TO INCREASE THE LIFETIME OF COMPLEX-SHAPED STEEL PARTS
The author has developed way to extend the life of cast components of freight car bogies using acoustic emission method. The proposed modified integral method of the determination state of the cast parts truck freight wagons in the parameters of acoustic emission signals the most loaded sections. Present a study at developing criteria for assessing the state of the cast parts and the results of the application on real details.
Keywords: acoustical emission, criteria for evaluation, cast details, parameter, lifetime
- Smirnov A.N., Gerike B.L., Muraviev V.V. Diagnostirovanie tekhnicheskikh ustroistv opasnykh proizvodstvennykh obiektov [Diagnostics of Hazardous Industrial Facilities]. Novosibirsk, Nauka Publ., 2003, 244 p. (In Russian).
- Kollakot R. Diagnostika povrezhdeniy [Diagnostics of Damages]. M., Mir Publ., 1989, 516 p. (In Russian).
- Ivanov V.I. Estimation of Extra Useful Life of Objects by Monitoring Acoustic-Emission Evaluation of additional time operation of using acoustic emission monitoring. Soviet Journal of Nondestructive Testing-USSR, 1982, vol. 18, iss. 11, pp. 891–894.
- Bobrov A.L. A method of predicting residual life of metal products, RF Patent 2361199.
- Bobrov A.L., Stepanova L.N., Kabanov S.I., Lebedev E.Yu. Method of forecasting the residual resource of metal products and device for its implementation, RF Patent 2448343.
- Abramov O.V., Gradov O.M. Identification of some processes of evolution of imperfect material structure with sources of spontaneous acoustic signals. Kontrol. Diagnostika, 2000, no. 6, pp. 15–21. (In Russian).
- Berman A.V., Berman D.V., Artemenko A.I., Shakhmeister Yu.L., Vorontsova I.A., Berman O.A., Shteintsaig R.M., Khaspekov P.R. A method for predicting the residual life of stee works, RF Patent 2193772. (In Russian).
- Robsman V.A. Nonlinear transformation of acoustic emission probability distributions with the evolution of the defect ensemble in a solid. Acoustical Physics, 1996, vol. 42, no. 6, pp. 749–754.
- Stepanova L.N., Bobrov A.L., Kanifadin K.V., Chernova V.V. Studying the principal parameters of acoustic emission signals in the static and cyclic testing of 20GL steel specimen. Deformatsiya i razrushenie, 2014, no. 6, pp. 41–47. (In Russian).
- Nedoseka A.Ya., Nedoseka S.A. Acoustic emission and the lifetime of structures. Tekhnicheskaya diagnostika i nerazrushayushchiy kontrol, 2008, no. 2, pp. 5–19. (In Russian).
- Grassmann S.A., Bolchanov A.A., Stepanova L.N., Bekher S.A., Bobrov A.L., Kabanov S.I. Acoustic Emission Testing of a freight bogie solebar. Zheleznodorozhnyy transport, 2011, no. 12, pp. 45–47. (In Russian).
- Stepanova L.N., Grassmann S.A., Bobrov A.L., Bekher S.A., Bolchanov A.A. Acoustic emission testing of solebars with boxlike cross section. Russian Journal of Nondestructive testing, 2011, vol. 47, iss. 3, pp. 158–163. DOI: 10.1134/S1061830911030090.
- PB 03-593-03. Pravila organizatsii i provedeniya akustiko-emissionnogo kontrolya sosudov, apparatov, kotlov i tekhnichnologicheskikh truboprovodov [Rules for Organizing and Performing Acoustic Emission Testing of Vessels, Apparatuses, Boilers and Industrial Pipelines], М., GUP Nauchno-tekhnicheskiy tsentr po bezopasnosti i promyshlennosti. Gostekhnadzor Rossii, 2003, 56 p. (In Russian).
- Bobrov A.L. Analysys of Variations of the Dynamic Characteristics of Acoustic Emission Sources under Static Loading of Metal Speciemens. Russian Journal of Nondestructive Testing, 2009, vol. 45, iss. 5, pp. 304–309. DOI: 10.1134/S1061830909050027.